Why We Need Your Help
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was founded in 1955 by parents of children with cystic fibrosis. At that time, people born with the disease weren’t expected to live to attend elementary school.
Today, people with the disease are graduating from high school and college, pursuing careers, getting married and starting families of their own. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is committed to providing the best possible care today to those with CF, while pursuing our ultimate goal of finding a one-time, permanent cure for all people living with the disease.
Many of our families, friends and donors join us in the commitment to finding a cure by making a gift or “bequest” to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Your gift and commitment to finding a cure can be part of your enduring legacy.
- Your gift can be in memory or in honor of someone.
- Legacy gifts cost you nothing now.
- Notifying us of your gift in no way obligates you. You can change your will or beneficiaries any time.
- You will join other donors in creating a lasting legacy of hope for a cure for cystic fibrosis.
We will not rest until we find a cure for all people with cystic fibrosis.
Our vision rests on four pillars:
- Accelerate research and drug development to enable discovery of a cure
- Define and enable high-quality, specialized care
- Ensure that patients have access to care
- Engage and enable individuals with CF to lead full and productive lives
Through your gifts today and in the future – the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will continue to add tomorrows to the lives of those with CF.
For a copy of our Strategic Plan please click here.
For additional information on our financials or a copy of our most recent annual report, please